KSU is now LIVE on OneUSG!
Student, faculty, and staff employees have transitioned to OneUSG Connect as of March 25, 2018. OneUSG Connect replaced ADP as the new HR and payroll system for KSU and the University System of Georgia (USG).
How to Login:
2. Click the “OneUSG Connect” button on the right.
3. Select the KSU logo.
4. Login using your NetID and password.
Important Reminder: Accrual balances will not be reflected in the system until after you receive your first paycheck in OneUSG.
- Recording ACA hours in OneUSG
- How to Utilize the Time Clocks
- Non Exempt - WEB CLOCK (PDF)
- Non Exempt - ELAPSED TIMESHEET (PDF)
- Non Exempt - PUNCH TIMESHEET (PDF)
- Exempt Employee (PDF)
- Employee Self-Service (PDF)
- Student Employee - WEB CLOCK (PDF)
- Student Employee - PUNCH TIMESHEET (PDF)
- Manager Self-Service (PDF)
- How to Clear Cache in Internet Explorer (Video) | (PDF)
- How to Clear Cache in Google Chrome (Video) | (PDF)
- How to Clear Cache in Mozilla Firefox (Video) | (PDF)
- How to Clear Cache in Safari (Video) | (PDF)
- How to Bookmark a link
Exciting new functionality and features in OneUSG Connect:
- Easy to use tool
Automates current manual human resources administrative processes.
- Better online experience
Design features help you get where you need to go quickly and easily.
- Use it on mobile devices
View and submit information on the go.
- Centralized support
Faster and more efficient responses to inquiries.
- Systemwide savings
Using the same software, standardizing policies and centralizing support, there is a reduced net cost to the USG.
Documentation, videos, and hands-on training opportunities are now available for OneUSG Connect. Look for updates from KSU Human Resources and the University System of Georgia.Training Schedule by Department Contact Your Change Champion