Alternative Work Schedule and Telecommute Policy
Kennesaw State University’s Alternative Work Schedule Policy outlines creative approaches for completing work while promoting balance between work life and personal life commitments. Options available under this policy include teleworking, flextime, and compressed work week schedules.
Adoption of alternative work schedule arrangements requires the approval of the supervisor and must be in compliance with HR policies and practices. For more information regarding alternative work schedule options, follow the links listed below.
Policy and Enrollment Forms
- Alternative Work Schedule Policy
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Enrollment Process Checklist (employees and managers)
- Employee Enrollment Form
- Job Assessment Survey (for managers)
- Employee Self-Assessment (for employees)
- UITS Technology Package
- Virtual Communication Guidance Document
- Telecommute Office Safety Checklist
- Office Sharing Program Information
For further questions regarding the alternative work schedule policy, contact your HR Partner.