Medical Plan Options
Please visit the USG Medical Options Page to view:
- Medical plan options
- Plan comparison guide
- How to search for a BCBS Open Access POS Provider
- Benefits Summaries and Plan Documents
- Pharmacy Information
- COBRA Continuation
Medical Coverage Tiers
- Employee Only – Only you are covered.
- Employee + Child – You and one dependent child are covered, but not your spouse. If you have two or more children to cover, you must choose Family coverage.
- Employee + Spouse – This covers you and your spouse, but not your children.
- Family – You, your spouse and all dependent children are covered.
2018 Monthly Medical Premiums (bi-weekly employees divide by two)
Person(s)BCBS Comprehensive CareBCBS Consumer Choice HSABCBS BlueChoice HMOKaiser HMO
Employee + Child$337.68$153.46$379.36$299.54
Employee + Spouse$393.96$179.04$442.60$349.46
*A $75 per month tobacco surcharge (per certified tobacco user) will be added to your medical premiums if you and/or your dependent(s) age 18 & older are a tobacco user.
Medical Plan Resources
Kaiser Group Number: 0852-02
BCBS Customer Service Number: 1-800-424-8950
BCBS Group Numbers
Comprehensive Care: BOR430-M104
Consumer Choice HSA: BOR430-M112
BCBS HMO: BOR430-M116