Open Enrollment for 2017 (Oct 31 - Nov 11, 2016)
Attend an Open Enrollment Education Session
Come hear about changes and the new plans offered for 2017!
|Fri, 10/28||Student Center - Univ Room A (Kennesaw)||10:00 - 11:30||X|
|Mon, 10/31||Student Center - Univ Room A (Kennesaw)||10:00 - 11:30||X|
|Tues, 11/1||Burruss 151 (Kennesaw)||2:30 - 4:00||X|
|Wed, 11/2||KSU Center 300 (Kennesaw)||9:00 - 10:30||X|
|Thurs, 11/3||Student Center - Ballroom A&B (Marietta)||2:30 - 4:00||X|
|Mon, 11/7||Student Center - Ballroom A&B (Marietta)**||9:00 - 11:30||X|
|Tues, 11/8||Town Point 2220 - (Kennesaw)||9:00 - 10:30||X|
**Presentation and mini-fair for Marietta Campus
Make your elections
- Open Enrollment is 10/31 - 11/11. Visit the USG Benefits website for plan details.
- ACTIVE EMPLOYEES WHO WANT NO CHANGES WILL SEE THEIR 2016 ENROLLMENT ROLL INTO 2017, with the exception of FSA participants who must re-relect as always. If your tobacco user status is up to date, no action is needed as it will carry forward.
- Make any Open Enrollment elections/changes as desired between 10/31 and 11/11
- Enroll/re-enroll for Flexible Spending Accounts or Limited Purpose FSAs if you want to participate for 2016
- Make changes to Health Savings Accounts as desired
- Join the sick leave pool if not already enrolled
- Check to see if your beneficiary information is up to date
- Think about retirement planning. Look at making changes or enrolling in 403(b) and/or 457(b) tax sheltered annuities. This can be done at any time but it is always good to check before the start of a new tax year. For more information, click here.
- Needing technical assistance? Click here for resource information.
Enrollment Help Sessions
These sessions are intended for questions and technical help. Please review your options and make initial decisions prior to arriving.
|Tuesday, 11/1||Town Point 2240 (Kennesaw)||8:00 - 11:00|
|Thursday, 11/3||Engineering Bldg - Q110 (Marietta)||10:00 - 12:00|
|Friday, 11/4||Town Point 2240 (Kennesaw)||8:00 - 2:00|
|Monday, 11/7||Atrium Bldg - J135 (Marietta)||1:00 - 3:00|
|Wednesday, 11/9||Town Point 2240 (Kennesaw)||9:00 - 12:00|
|Thursday, 11/10||Town Point 2240 (Kennesaw)||10:00 - 2:00|
|Friday, 11/11||Town Point 2240 (Kennesaw)||8:00 - 4:00|
Check your information
Log into Employee Self Service/ADP Portal. Make sure you have/know your user ID and
password; if not, contact Shared Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-855-214-2644
Check your address to be sure that your Open Enrollment worksheets, confirmation statements, and end of the year tax documents. If not, correct it online. Address updates after 10/14 will not be pulled for initial OE mailings.
Apply for TAP
- Employees applying for Tuition Assistance for Spring 2017 can begin applying for TAP waivers online starting on October 1st in preparation for the November 15th deadline.